Journalist banned from exiting Vietnam - Dân Làm Báo

Journalist banned from exiting Vietnam

Như Ngọc (Danlambao) - Ms. Huyen Trang, a journalist from Vietnamese Redemptorists’ News (VRNs), was banned from leaving Tan Son Nhat international airport for the United States on the evening of April 13, 2014. Reportedly, airport police and security used excessive force to drag her out of the airport after confiscating her passport without providing a credible reason.

"Today I had a trip to the United States. Security held me back. They cited an order from the city police banning me from exiting. I immediately asked them the reason for prohibiting me from exiting. They unilaterally signed the report; they told me to sign it but I refused to sign; they asked me to leave, but I determined not to leave. They dragged me out. Three policemen rushed in pulling and tying my arms behind my back and pushing me out. I shouted that police kidnap me. One policeman used one hand to strongly pinion my arms behind my back causing severe pains and used another hand to suddenly chop on my throat making me petrified," Trang told RFA’s Vietnamese service.



_______________________________


Đã đăng:



Bình Luận

Thời Sự

Chuyên đề

 
http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com/search?max-results=50
Copyright © 2014 Dân Làm Báo