A cry for help from the son of prisoner of conscience Ho Thi Bich Khuong - Dân Làm Báo

A cry for help from the son of prisoner of conscience Ho Thi Bich Khuong

According to what my mother told me, her untreated broken collarbone has caused severe chronic pains. My mother does not plead guilty and refuses to do labor works due to the pains she suffers from the broken bone. Therefore, prison officials instruct other prisoners to beat my mother many times...

*

To: Members of Congress, the Government, and the diplomatic missions of democratic Nations worldwide.

My name is Nguyen Trung Duc, born in 1997

I am residing at Xuan Hoa commune, Nam Dan district, Nghe An province, Vietnam.

I am the only son of the prisoner of conscience Ho Thi Bich Khuong.

I was born into a very unfortunate situation. My father passed away when I was very young, my mother Ho Thi Bich Khuong had spent most of the time for years in filing petitions from one place to another. I have to live with my old grandmother - my father’s mother. My mom has been repeatedly arrested and imprisoned, so I grow up in humiliation.

On January 26, 2014, I visited my mother in Prison No. 5 in Thanh Hoa. Through a brief visit, I found my mother is very weak, thin and pale.

According to what my mother told me, her untreated broken collarbone has caused severe chronic pains. My mother does not plead guilty and refuses to do labor works due to the pains she suffers from the broken bone. Therefore, prison officials instruct other prisoners to beat my mother many times.

In January 2014 alone, my mother’s inmates, who are drug addicts, had beaten her twice. When seeing me my mother could not tell me all the troubles that have happened to her in prison because four police monitored our conversation. My mother could only say she hopes people would pray and voice their support for her.

Today I write these few lines to Congress Members, diplomatic agencies, the Government and Parliament of democratic Nations. I beg the Congress Members and international organizations to understand the pain from a broken heart of my grandmother, my mother and mine, so that you would help press for my mother’s release. My grandmother needs my mother's care and my mother is the main source of my emotional support.

I am extremely grateful to you and I wish all of you always have peace in your life.

Yours truly,

Nguyen Trung Duc

*


*

Con trai tù nhân lương tâm Hồ Thị Bích Khương kêu cứu cho mẹ 

Nguyễn Trung Đức - ...Theo lời mẹ cháu kể lại thì thời gian vừa qua do xương vai bị gẫy đã lâu không được chữa trị nên đã thành tật và rất đau đớn. Vì mẹ cháu không thừa nhận là mình có tội gì và vì chỗ xương gẫy đau nhức liên tục nên mẹ không tham gia lao động “cải tạo”. Vì vậy mà cán bộ trại giam chỉ thị cho các tù nhân khác đánh đập mẹ nhiều lần...



Bình Luận

Thời Sự

Chuyên đề

 
http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com/search?max-results=50
Copyright © 2014 Dân Làm Báo