Police force play dirty trick on Vietnamese activist - Dân Làm Báo

Police force play dirty trick on Vietnamese activist

Tran Thi Nga (Danlambao) - My property currently resembles a crime scene, after police poured motor oil over the floor and the front of the house, damaging my possessions. My address is 254 Trần Thị Phúc Street, Group 8, Hai Bà Trưng ward, Phủ Lý city, Hà Nam province. They also distributed leaflets threatening me, on 23 August 2014.

I telephoned Hai Bà Trưng ward police on 03513.853.061 to report the event. I also telephoned Phủ Lý city police authorities on 03513.851.086, and Hà Nam province police on 03513.859.323, 03513.852.673. They all refused to come to the scene to investigate.

My house has been under the surveillance of many security personnel, who have been carefully watching the surrounding area. Uniformed police patrol the area, but do nothing to help me.

Today I certainly intend to request the police to investigate the crime; I must not let them ignore it.

This is a despicable act by police to prevent me from going to Đồng Tháp to attend the trial of Bùi Hằng, Thúy Quỳnh, and Minh.

To all my family and friends, whatever happens to me, please ignore it - do not go to Phủ Lý for me. Go to Đồng Tháp, and use your efforts to alert everyone to the actions of the communist police, who are acting against Bùi Hằng and her two friends.




Translated by




Bình Luận

Thời Sự

Chuyên đề

 
http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com/search?max-results=50
Copyright © 2014 Dân Làm Báo