A cry for help from the son of Bui Thi Minh Hang - Dân Làm Báo

A cry for help from the son of Bui Thi Minh Hang

Please save my mother!

My name is Tran Trung Bui, the son of Mrs. Bui Thi Minh Hang, a human rights activist in Vietnam.

On Feb. 11, 2014, Lap Vo police in Vietnam brutally beat my mother and other 20 people then arbitrarily arrested and detained them. Currently my mother is being held at An Binh prison in Cao Lanh city, Dong Thap province. As of today, Feb. 18, 2014, my mother has been detained for eight days.

I have learned that my mother has been on a hunger strike since her arrest to protest police arbitrary arrest and detention.

I miss my mother very much; therefore, I write this letter asking for help from the Vietnamese communities at home and abroad, the international human rights organizations, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Countries worldwide.

Please voice your support, intervene and help press for mother’s release so she can return to the family.

Sincere gratitude, 

February 18, 2014


Tran Trung Bui




Vietnamese version:



Bình Luận

Thời Sự

Chuyên đề

 
http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com/search?max-results=50
Copyright © 2014 Dân Làm Báo