Requesting for clarification of illegal custody and detain - Dân Làm Báo

Requesting for clarification of illegal custody and detain

To the receipient of:

- Mr. Tran Ngoc Khanh - Director of Department of Public Security of Khanh Hoa Province
- Mr. Nguyen Van Ngan - Head of Division of Public Security of Nha Trang City

I, the Undersigned, Nguyễn Ngọc Như Quỳnh, ID no. 225048950, issued on18/01/2006 by Department of Public Security of Khanh Hoa province. Legal address: 24 Dang Tat St., Vinh Phuoc Ward, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province.

I am sending you this letter to your kind attention requesting for your clarification of illegal custody and arrest by the officers of department of public security of Khanh Hoa province, and division of public security of Nha Trang City.

The matter was happening as reported: 

Yesterday – October 25, 2015, it happened at 15:00 once I was on my way to travel to Cam Ranh airport to take my scheduled flight to Saigon and I was put under custody by about 20 officers of public security, and forced to be under arrest at the headquarter of department of public security of Khanh Hoa province. Afterward, I was forced by 8 officers and transferred back to the office of public security of Phuoc Dong commune and under custody from 15:30 to 21:30 on the same day. 

Those officers can be reconigzed as officers from the office of PA92 (department of public security of Khanh Hoa province) and second lieutenant Le Nhat Thanh (security team of Nha Trang city). On the way of transfer me to the headquarter of department of public security of Khanh Hoa province, other female officers have attempted and attacked me in order to confiscate my mobile phone. The officer Thanh was seen as the one who accompanied by other three thugs, who had violently and physically attacked me at the beach park on Tran Phu street in front of the province television office on July 25, 2015.

This is not the first time I was put under illegal custody and arrest. I migth recall from 2014 to present, it is the fifth time I was under illegal custody and arrest and physically attacked during the period of custody by officers. 

This is my attempt to send you this letter of request to your kind attention who are the leaders of the public security force in Khanh Hoa province, to have an adequate action and to clarify the illegitimacy as happened to myself as to prove that Vietnam is the county where the government is on the record to become a place of rule of law, where it is governed by leaders who recognize and respect the freedom of travel of its citizen as the signatory to the UN Human Rights Council. I hereby request the department of public security of Khanh Hoa province to compensate all the losses due to the cancelation of my trip and occurred during the illegal custody and arrest. 

In the meantime, I hereafter declare my peaceful and public sit-in in order to protest my rights to the illegitimacy carried out by department of public security of Khanh Hoa province, as well as illegal confiscation of my legal belongings, physical violence aimed at me.

Nha Trang City, October 26, 2015

Yours truly,
Nguyen Ngoc Nhu Quynh




Bình Luận

Thời Sự

Chuyên đề

 
http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com/search?max-results=50
Copyright © 2014 Dân Làm Báo